Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Beauty and Health help!!?

i am tryin to not eat as much sweets and i'm tryin to look better, wht r good tips?Beauty and Health help!!?
I heard sugar causes a lot of facial break-outs. So find yourself a substitute like yogurt with fruit in is real good. I scrub exfoliate my face like once or twice a weak with Queen Helen's I got it at family dollar but they sell it everywhere. Then I put on a grape seed face mask also by her it dries clear and when you peel it off you can see every cell on your face. It's for shrinking pores and smoothing lines etc. I love last I use her mint mask it removes blackheads and ****. I even brought me a aloe vera leaf just because you find aloe in almost everything that is healthy or good for you. I cut of a small piece and rub it all over my face let it dry, then put on a good moisturizer a good that's made just for faces. You can find some bomb ones at A J Wright for 1/2 the price I even got some great ones at Walgreen's. You'll love it . p.s. don't bust bumps they leave black marks dry them out use alcohol and astringents when you scrub it will remove naturally. Eat healthy and workout keep, anything that's bad for you away. Good Luck.Beauty and Health help!!?
Same as it's always been, fruits and vegatables and lots of exercise..

No comments:

Post a Comment