Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Is beauty and health important to you?

I'm trying to help grow my online business anyway I can. I would love introduce my online business to the rest of the world and help others save money while making money.





go to: www.quixtar.com





click the register button on the top right hand corner of the page.


my IBO# is 5108088


the key is: ALE





After completing the form remember your access # is you login # used to access your page. There is a toll free # on the page, if you need to request any info about your account. You can always email me at luggz17@yahoo.com and I can forward you your access # but that might take longer. Thanks for your help. Enjoy your savings.Is beauty and health important to you?
Very important.Is beauty and health important to you?
yes
uhm ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment