Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Please answer!!!beauty and health questions!!!!?

Please answer these questions for me...pretty random but oh well?


dont u hate it when 2 hairs grow in the same root???





how can i get my dad to not be soooo overprotective of me....i mean ive never been to a sleepover and im tired of leaving 3 hrs before the party ends.....help!





how long will it take for my bangs to grow to about an inch below my chin if they are at my chin





also if i do 20 situps in the morning and night and 15 pushups every night and jog for about 30 minutes how long will it take to lose ten pounds?








also...doing 40 situps a day how long will it take to achieve a 6pack?





Additional Details





11 minutes ago


i am 5'6 1/2 and about 120/125


also i have hair above my lip shold i use nair???is yes how long so it wont burn me?Please answer!!!beauty and health questions!!!!?
Question overload!! But I'll try to answer those which I can:





If you have upper lip hair use a product specific for removing facial hair, not body hair; because skin in your face is much more sensitive than your arms or legs. Facial hair is relatively thin so it shouldn't take more than 5 minutes. Read the instructions carefully on the box!





Hair growth rates are different for everyone. I suppose it would take your bangs to grow an inch longer in a month or month 1/2.





How old are you anyway? My parents were really protective of me when I was in my pre-teens and early teens and there was nothing really I can do about that. Try showing that you're a responsible person by doing good in school, asking permission when you're leaving the house and where you're going, do your chores, etc. When they see that you can handle things on your own and you can be trusted pretty soon, they'll let you sleep over. For the meantime, just be grateful that they're even letting you out at all.





Oh yeah, I hate it when two hairs grow on the same root, I mean what's up with that? I always thought I was the only one with that problem. It's so painful to have them waxed or plucked! If you're plucking I guess just pluck them out carefully hair by hair.Please answer!!!beauty and health questions!!!!?
1. I dont understand


2. your dad will never change, go through mom if possible; trust me I know from my first 17 very protected years of my life


3. about 2 months


4. if you don't overeat, about 2-3 weeks


5. six packs are very hard to achieve even with situps, you would need to continue to add weight with the situps and eat very low fat foods for your six pack to become visible. but if you are just looking for a nice toned set of abs start with 40 a day then gradually move up every other day. the more you do the more toned you muscles will be and less bulky, making you seem thinner





finally:


i wouldn't use nair, i would get a salon to wax it
My brain is on overload with all the random questions.....I'll answer question 4: it should take about one to two months for it to grow below the chin.
Is your dad a single parent or something? If he is and depending on your age you can use your period to your advantage. 'Dad why won't you let me go? We need to talk about our periods and boobs and I can't talk about that stuff with you!' It will probably embaress him and he'll realise how crucial it is girls have girl time. If he's not a single parent then talk to your mom about it!





Don't worry about working out! Your too young!





No don't nair. Go to a salon get it waxed, [usually only around five dollars], then if you might need to bleach it afterwards but probably not.
Too many questions in one post. Please break them down into separate posts so people can answer per their particular expertise.
holy crap..that's alot of questions. let me just tell you, start running BEFORE you do sit-ups. because if you have a layer of fat over your muscles, then when you work out your abs, the abs will get bigger under the fat, and you will end up looking worse..so try losing some of the fat by running first. Also, i wouldn't recommend push-ups unless you want bulk (which to me, is a little creepy on girls like myself). Anywho, you think you have an overprotective father?!, wow..i'm 15 and never had a sleep over, he won't even let me go to school dances because he thinks i'll get raped or molested (and i go to a tiny christian private school) i guess you just kind of have to bear with that one. it's for your own benefit, or at least that's what others tell me. oh, and if you have hair above your upper lip, i would suggest bleaching it, you can buy facial hair bleach at Walgreens, or any drug store. And i and 5'9'; and 147, so i'm guessing your kind of skinny. Oh and yeah, i do hate it when two hairs grow from the same root.


-i hope i answered/helped with all your questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment