Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I have a question in regards to inner beauty and health.?

No doubt about it, we've all heard the adage of ';inner beauty'; being better than being attracted to someone because of his/her looks.





I'm an ';advocate'; of inner beauty being that I'm plus size and 80 lbs. overweight (that figures) and yes, guys still talk to me (I did lose 20-30 lbs. and I watch what I eat and I exercise regularly).





For those of you who do live by the ';inner beauty'; adage, do you also believe that people should improve their lifestyles by eating well and exercising on a daily basis? Even though I am a believer in inner beauty, I also take care of myself and watch what I eat and exercise on a regular basis as I mentioned earlier.





So what do you all think?I have a question in regards to inner beauty and health.?
Inner beauty has nothing to do with your diet, it’s your outlook on life. Inner beauty is that look of serenity and the sparkling in your eye. Of course if you couple this with outer beauty, kidoo, your unbeatable. I know lot’s of plump people who are gorgeous. A secretary of mine used to say her boyfriend wanted her “griffig” (German for palpable, but nicer), so she definitely could not go on a diet. Try being selective about what you eat, so the much needed quantities don’t bloat you. Then look at a few Rubens paintings, lots of pounds there. I have a question in regards to inner beauty and health.?
Agree wholeheartedly. Thanks Report Abuse

Don't forget the song ';You are beautiful, it's true'; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Y7WDWP8WMs Report Abuse

I definitely think people should try to exercise and at least limit their food excesses. As one of the ';plus sized'; crowd, I fall into that group that is unusually active for my weight class. But I know that regular exercise definitely makes me feel better, and the better one feels, the easier it is to let your ';inner beauty'; shine through.
I think you have to balance the two, because you can have a really beautiful exterior and still feel like crap on the inside. It's the confidence you have on the inside that radiates out that makes your outer beauty really shine. Beauty fades but a good personality stays with you for life.
Good for you! I try to believe in inner beauty, but still I find my self very concious of my body. I think that it is important to keep yourself healthy, clean, and the right weight because it improves your lifestyle, relationships, ability, and overall happiness and being.





LEXI
you can browse it at :





www.browsemakeup.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment