Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Hey sisters, what are your tips on beauty and health as a single gal?

I know that I must love and take care of myself first especially when you are single,,,, I got brokenhearted about 2 months ago, and even my supporting friend got a partner now. I cannot stop eating and got so much weight... I must pathetically admit that without any love or crush on someone I completely let myself go in overeating or taking care of myself. Lately I feel everyday is so dull, and only pleasure is just eating. This could be also due to that I am aiming to save up some money to go to another country for work experience, which has been always my dream. I do my hobbies like making my own body scrub oil, but still I feel very lonely. Since I used to be away in another country for 10 years, I have been drifted apart from them, and they do not socialize on the weekend in my country, but rather they seem quite happy staying at their house. How can I feel motivated to be beautiful and healthy again?Hey sisters, what are your tips on beauty and health as a single gal?
u do things on ur own....go shopping...go to the movies....go for a walk...go to the park...meet people...just socialize!Hey sisters, what are your tips on beauty and health as a single gal?
what age are you?





i went through that phase!





go out partyin with a few gals!





spend a night pampering yourself! have a bubble bath, shave your legs! wash ur hair! put on a face mask. do your make up! put on something sexy! and maybe masturbate before you go to bed! you will feel fabulous in the morning! anyone else agree?
  • windows update
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment