Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Why are the dumbest questions always in the health and beauty section?

Is it just where the bimbos reside or what?Why are the dumbest questions always in the health and beauty section?
pretty much, I'm just proud that they can even type sentences that are somewhat coherentWhy are the dumbest questions always in the health and beauty section?
I stick mine in any section that fits, and generally speaking, I should be sectioned.


For Elf and Safety reasons, I avoid beauties, just in case I fall for one.


Bimbos included.
Unfortunately the shallow parts of the brain swallow up all the other, normal parts.
Cause intelligence and beauty don't go hand in hand.
They may seem dumb to yo but they could be extremely important to someone!No questions are dumb and it shouldn't bother yoo cause u can easily gane 2 points!
Probably, they need to let breath their shallowness hahaha
lol yea, especially the beauty section.
The dumbest people go there, shallow women.
it's because they are blinded by their own 'beauty' that their brains cant function.





:)
Awe bless them, girlie's are girlie's.
Yup, And the superficial too
WAIT! Let me post photos, and then you can tell me if I'm pretty. Kay?
probably because most of the readers are women!!
idk becos i think i might b pregnant but i am more worried about my hair being straight and if he really likes me.
Why do you say they are dumb questions? Not all of them are. Mine aren't ;) haha
Because people don't know how to look good.
Pretty people are not that smart. Have you ever met a hot genius?
Am I pretty?





I'm pretty aren't I?





On a scale of 1-10 how pretty would you say I am?



haha yea
i think sooo
Yes maam, you could be right.
jeez no need to be so rude about pretty people you all sound like bitter ugly people?





who sir me sir no sir not all all sir?

No comments:

Post a Comment