Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Do ull think health and beauty is a good career to chose ?

how much time does it take to open a salon of ur own ?Do ull think health and beauty is a good career to chose ?
There are beauty shops on every corner . It is not a wise career if you're looking to get rich . It takes a lot of time , money , patience and work to have a salon . It takes about 6 months to get a salon license in your name , if the salon is already existing , if you plan to start from scratch , it takes as long as the workers , inspectors and the state board , takes to get done . Then you have insurance to pay for , CPA's on staff . local rules and regulations ,. and products to sell , ( another permit ) . It's not easy GOOD LUCK !!!Do ull think health and beauty is a good career to chose ?
ofcourse, health and beauty is a verygood career to chose. i think without these no life
I cannot tell you about the industry whole because I haven't studied it, but I can tell you my personal feelings. I love going to the spa and getting massages and face treatments. It's relaxing, but I'm very picky about who I go to. Before I will go to a place, I need to make sure the person who will be helping me has an established history of the work. References, where they went to school etc. I also check for heath/sanitary records. I may be crazy about things though, I don't know if everybody goes through all that.





As for opening up a salon, you can do that whenever, you first just need money and business licenses. The problem is many people like to stick with somebody that they've been with, and many salons ask you to sign a no-compete form before beginning employment. So you would need a clientel basis from an employer who didn't make you sign a no-compete form. If you are great at what you do, it won't take that long, word spreads fast!





And, I worked in a restaurant, three of my co-workers went to massage therapy school and at that time were not utilizing their education.
It's very important to choose a career that you like because you will (most likely) be doing it for the rest of your life. Don't open a business with no experience in the field...observe similar businesses for a while or work in one before making a decision like that.
Its a very competitive market. I think its more about how much money you got to spend to open up a salon of your own, not so much time.
yes i did the course mine took a year im 19 and working in a salon now im going to wait until im about 22 to open up but a lady that was26 did the course waith me and has her own salon after 6 months

No comments:

Post a Comment