Monday, December 21, 2009

Can anyone tell me who is the biggest whole saler of branded health and beauty products in EAst Cost USA?

Probably Johnson %26amp; Johnson.Can anyone tell me who is the biggest whole saler of branded health and beauty products in EAst Cost USA?
idkCan anyone tell me who is the biggest whole saler of branded health and beauty products in EAst Cost USA?
I DUNNO I DON'T LIVE ON THE EAST COAST!
GNC
Probably Avon.
I really don't think anybody can beat Walmart


Though they sell retail, their purchase is wholesale, direct from manufacturer


if u add up off-take of all brands, bet nobody 2 beat them !
Go to a wholesalers show %26amp; you'll find all kinds of goodies %26amp; information.


Lots of big shows in NYC , Chicago %26amp; also Las Vegas.





Once you've been to one, you'll never want to do retail again!





FYI... Some companies won't do business with you unless you have a vendor's license.
sorry i am not from there

No comments:

Post a Comment