Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Where can i find information for the Rite Aid health and beauty expo in sd ?????????

i've been looking everywhere but everything is all the same helllllpWhere can i find information for the Rite Aid health and beauty expo in sd ?????????
Ive been searching too and all that I can find is that it is in san diego on the 11th and 12th. (This friday and saturday!!!!) My mom told me that she heard that the entrance fee is 2 cans of food but I cant fid any info on weather they charge to get in or weather you have to have cans of food. One I went to was with cans and another I went to was $10.Where can i find information for the Rite Aid health and beauty expo in sd ?????????
I go to expos and trade shows a lot. Typically, you have to have a business license and they will send out a newsletter when the next show will be. Try going to any search engine and typing in health and beauty expos and trade shows for 2007. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment