Friday, December 25, 2009

You. You with the face. Help? (health and beauty)?

I have been friends with this guy for a while now,and we are really close. Not exactly dating,but pretty close. We have only ne class together this year,and we talk all the time,since this is the last class f the day,we usually walk up to each others lockers since our names are close in ending. But his friends DESPISE me,I have no clue why?








They consist of like 3 guys and 2 girls and whenever I come to talk with him,or them,they totally dismiss me. he tries to keep me there but,I feel very insecure about it. They almost always give me the death stare when I walk by. it makes me feel bad or like i'm a bad person.





I think it's because one of his other ';friend-girls'; really likes him,and all of his friends want him to go out with her,and he won't,and they think i'm the reason why. What can i do to get them to like me? I'm a freshmen in high school.You. You with the face. Help? (health and beauty)?
randomly start crying.You. You with the face. Help? (health and beauty)?
Ask him what's up with (insert any of their names here) and if there was a way you could make them like you more since you want to keep hanging out with him without feeling disliked. It's as simple as that. Maybe he could talk to them too, or ask him invite you along to hang out with all of them and get to know them more personally so their is less of a brick wall between y'all.
ignore them. face it, high schoolers can be real @$$holes!





mine? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?…
If he won't leave them for you, he obviously doesn't want you that bad. Forget him.
yeah just be realy nice to his freinds, and they are one with the problem not you, and hopefully they will finally c that you r ok. kill them with kindness!


hope i helped!
Screw them,they don't deserve the time of your day !
Flash them
mmm, thats a tuff one.


and i dont this may sound stupid


but kill them with kindness, it really


works.


:)
ignore then if you really like this guy you should go for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment