Monday, December 21, 2009

I would love to do a health and beauty course, am I too old - I am middle aged but going on 21?

Its something I am good at and the thought of getting paid for it sounds ok to me, and I get on well with young people better than old fogeys, should I bite the bullet and change my career. Also a friend is a hairdresser, and we could go in to business or is it a dream?I would love to do a health and beauty course, am I too old - I am middle aged but going on 21?
I would say go for it you have nothing to loose except the mighta coulda wouldasI would love to do a health and beauty course, am I too old - I am middle aged but going on 21?
your only as old as you feel, age is just a number not a barrier
No do it I opened my own business a diner its a lot of work but very fulfilling, you're never to old go for it!
go for it. why not? middle aged isn't dead.
go in business!....many successful men and women have various interests and work in different businesses...
NO, your not too old ....


Go for it if it will make you happy ...








and since when is 21 years old middle aged...





I swear this world has gone crazy .....


.
you are never too old to improve on yourself. if you want to go to school and better yourself then go for it as long as you stick to it and accomplish your goals. .





curtdud
you go for it, my sis in law has just went back to uni to do teaching and she's 40, she'll be qualified next year to do primary teaching. your never to old, if you dont at least try it will just be a dream. x
If your in good health your never to old.


If you enjoy doing it go for it. Best wishes for you
Nothing's impossible


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
You're never too old to do anything in life, if you put your mind to it no.
You're never too old to do what you want to do.
You're not too old%26gt; Go for it^
im a Further Education tutor and we get students in their 80' s - you are never too old
you are never too young - go for it.
You are never to old, o go for it and good luck to you......
FFS. YOU ARE NEVER TOO OLD TO DO ANYTHING!! I am sick of these questions. Life isn't Logan's Run!

No comments:

Post a Comment