Monday, December 21, 2009

Do you use organic personal health and beauty products (shampoo, body wash, skin care)?

Yes. I don't check for the organic seal, but I do use natural and non toxic beauty products. I also avoid Sodium Laurel Sulfate, which technically is natural, derived from palm, but it not good for the skin and is responsible for rain forest destruction.





I use the skin deep cosmetics data base to research which known and suspected hazards are in various products.Do you use organic personal health and beauty products (shampoo, body wash, skin care)?
Yes, but I don't use commercial products that are ';organic'; but still have a million crazy ingredients that I can't pronounce. Organic certification for body products is not the same as food- I don't think it means anything at all if a body product says it's ';organic';.





However, I try to use simple products and I use very few. I don't wear makeup, and I use mostly castile soap, shea butter, baking soda, etc...things I wouldn't be afraid to eat.Do you use organic personal health and beauty products (shampoo, body wash, skin care)?
Yes, I actually do. I have read on Project Weight Loss about a green diet that I intend to follow. Going green is a trend that is gaining popularity. Many people think it鈥檚 expensive to live green, but that鈥檚 not true. If you think about it, going green is all about healthy lifestyle, leading to healthy environment. A healthy life means less money spent on medicines and a healthy environment means less money spent to be healthy.
More and more people are becoming aware of the harmful ingredients they have in cosmetics and skin care products nowadays. It is always a good idea to use all natural brands like Janika





http://www.janikanatural.com

No comments:

Post a Comment