Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Natural Beauty and Health! HELP?

Hey guys. When school starts up again after the Chrsitmas Break, I wanna look better and be healthier. I do have a acne on my face. Nothing major. I'll admit, I have more then most people but they aren't red or anything. I gained some weight too. I want whiter teeth, I want to look healthier, and be healthier. What do you suggest I do? PLEASE HELP!! I want to look naturally pretty.Natural Beauty and Health! HELP?
well good for you!:) ive read in a bunch of magazines that acne has a lot to do with what you eat and sweat when you exercise. if you start to eat healthy that will only help you when youre trying to lose weight. also try hitting the gym! or even working out at home. i know theres a ton of fitness stuff on tv and you can always go online and find exercise to do at home. and after that youll prolly be kind of sweaty hahah so make sure to wash your face..you should prolly do that every day though! and proactive actually works really well for smooth skin and stuff-even people without acne use it to get silky smooth skin!uhhh whiter teeth.. you could get crest white strips! they work REALLY WELL. i have them and i get compliments on my teeth a lot:) if you just want to do it at home though i know that hydrogen peroxide and water works(it's been proven!). good luck i bet youll look really great!Natural Beauty and Health! HELP?
drink water from here to now. Walk around with water in your hand, that is cleaning all the toxins out, use a good facial cleanser a couple of face mask here and there. pamper yourself like take bubble baths. get your nails done or do them





teeth whitening that really works:http://www.pluswhite.com/index.shtml this really works sell at walmart no more than 10 dollars.





also get the facial cleaner get the wavehttp://www.neutrogenawave.com/ by or some others from walmart they basically do the same trick.





last but not least get a whole new hairstyle or cut or color/rinse. but get the hairstyle.
try to use exercise little by little, it helps. (i started execising recently.) And go to a drugstore and buy Crest Whitestrips or some sort of teeth whitening product.


As for the acne, try Proactive. It's a great skincare line for acne, my friend uses it. Or you could just try The Wave by Neutrogena, I've heard good reveiws about that too.


= )
i just found this website. i guess it'll help


GOOD LUCK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment