Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Help with Beauty AND Health Advice?

Question Number 1:





I have some really bad scars. And my legs like a guy's- always bumpy, never perfectly shaved, and with a lot of scabs and marks. My friend's legs are ALWAYS perfectly smooth, and hairless and beautiful. My friends are the sweetest things, so they would never do this, but I'm afraid people think my legs look weird. I need advice! Is there any cream or ANYTHING that removes really bad scars?? I also need advice on shaving, and how to do it, i always cut myself, (ouch!)











Question Number 2:








I have bigger thighs than the girls in my class! Maybe some helpful hints about how to loose all the jiggly stuff would help. Thanks!Help with Beauty AND Health Advice?
Mederma is great for scar issues. I've had skin cancer surgery and that is what I used. And ask your friends how they got their legs so smooth. They will be flattered that you asked them and will be willing to give you good advice if they are trully friends.





Go here for more advice http://gorillacats.com/Help with Beauty AND Health Advice?
Question number 1- welll starting off ..u should buy a cream for scars..i dont no any certain ones on the top of my head but u can find good creams for scars in walmart or w.e.


i think u need to buy a different razor..maybe the razor you hav now is too sharp for ur skin and is making u bleed..





Question number 2- thta jiggly stuff is fat..I have it too but not a lot......i guess thats like trying to loose weight ,,,,,,,drink water more cut off on sodas fast food and stuff like that...eat more fruits and vegtables and u should no the rest





message me if any of this helped








byee
  • windows update
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment