Monday, December 21, 2009

I need soe health and beauty tips!?

Ok I am a little overweight so how do I find a way to shed of the extra pounds and fat I have without diets. And I also would like some fashion tips and such. I have green eyes, heartshaped face and lips that are heartish shapred. I also have tan skin. AndI am 5'2''. So someone please help me!!I need soe health and beauty tips!?
Try eating healthier, smaller more frequent meals BUT HEALTHY!!...once your eating habits check in, try a exercise routine- start off light, try walking around your neighborhood at a comfortable time for you. Or go to the local college to their gym. Or in your room at your own pace look up beginner exercises to see what best fits you. See what you and your body can handle first then take it from their. Good Luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment