Friday, December 25, 2009

Health and Beauty TIps PLease HElp Sooner better! HOW!?

Okay so a lot of people tell me that i am really skinny, but i dont feel it because i eat food like carzy. I want to feel good and healthy but how? also i want like ';flat'; abs. How? is it easy? can you please help i really need tips. Also about my beauty. I want people to look at me and be like wow shes really pretty but how? i dont want to wear to much makeup and i do NOT want to look like a slutt! so how should i wear my hair, my nails you can even go to length of them tell me everything even my bras and under wear make up anything! even what i didnt include. I am not doing this for anyone but myself please help!Health and Beauty TIps PLease HElp Sooner better! HOW!?
For the body, if your skinny and want abs, start eating more protein (ie protein shakes or bars, and meats) and start working out either by yourself or at the gym. If you want to do it at home there's plenty of videos and exercises you can find online. They won't just show up, you have to work to get them.





You can't MAKE people think you're pretty, but use make-up to highlight your best characteristics. Like i love my eyes so i play them up with cool liners and shadows. Don't overdue it though, try to keep it looking natural and not like you just caked it on.





Everything else is really up to you, and it depends what kind of people you are trying to attract. Find a style that you like and feel comfortable in. When you feel confident, other people automatically find you more attractive.





This is just my personal input, but i wouldn't be asking other people what you should look like. They don't know you. Your style should be a reflection of who you are, and really only you can decide that. If you always listen to other people you will end up as just another clone in society. (Sorry for sounding lecturish)





-Good Luck %26lt;3Health and Beauty TIps PLease HElp Sooner better! HOW!?
its different if you want to healthy but you cant actually change the way people look at you unless you do something GREAT but if you want to be healthy drink milk and exercise thats practically everything you can do.
Just give me a pic and I''ll tell you if you're pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment