Monday, December 21, 2009

Hey sisters, what are your tips on beauty and health as a single gal?

I know that I must love and take care of myself first especially when you are single,,,, I got brokenhearted about 2 months ago, and even my supporting friend got a partner now. I cannot stop eating and got so much weight... I must pathetically admit that without any love or crush on someone I completely let myself go in overeating or taking care of myself. Lately I feel everyday is so dull, and only pleasure is just eating. This could be also due to that I am aiming to save up some money to go to another country for work experience, which has been always my dream. I do my hobbies like making my own body scrub oil, but still I feel very lonely. Since I used to be away in another country for 10 years, I have been drifted apart from them, and they do not socialize on the weekend in my country, but rather they seem quite happy staying at their house. How can I feel motivated to be beautiful and healthy again?Hey sisters, what are your tips on beauty and health as a single gal?
Buy a fabulous outfit that doesn't fit you yet and plan where you will go in that outfit to knock everyones socks off. Put an envelope with it labled yummy money and work toward fitting into that yummy outfit with your new yummy body and this should be yummy enough to get you started on exorcising 15 minutes in the am and 15 at night till you reach your goal.


Stay yummy!Hey sisters, what are your tips on beauty and health as a single gal?
put a picture of brad pitt and imagine meeting him in an hour or so. You'll be dolled up in no time.
Do it for yourself. ';without any love or crush on someone I completely let myself go'; is just you relying on someone else to make you happy. Get out an make friends or volunteer for something you care about.





It will be a whole lot easier to get a job and travel to other countries if you're fit and healthy.
if your looking for a boyfriend i know what to do, don't wear lots of foundation or orange foundation that makes you look fake, use a foudation that is you skin coulor or a hint different so you look natural, i used to wear lots of orange foundation and i had no boyfriend for 2 years and now i wear the same coulor as my skin i have a boyfriend, the key is don't look fake look natural. hope i helped you p.s. wear mascara and a pretty eyeshadow , straighten your hair or curl it!

No comments:

Post a Comment