Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Beauty and health experts?

hi, i wanna get a new haircut and maybe even dye or highlight my hair. I want it either shoulder legnth or long hair. oh and i want a ';scene'; haircut so if you have any cutie pics for a girl that i could show my stylist it would be much appreshiated ;o) . 10 points to top answer and please feel free to rate ;o) .Beauty and health experts?
What scene are you speaking of? There are many. The punk scene, Emo scene, etc... It is hard to say what would look good on you since I don't really know what you look like. LOL I am a hairstylist. I have been in buisness for over 12 years. I am also a master eductor with a company. Please join my group and post any questions you have for hair there also... I and other stylist will be glad to help.. Also find me on myspace at www.myspace.com/sharonbadgerow

No comments:

Post a Comment